Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ZOO DAY


It was a free zoo day and so we took advantage of it. My mom and Ryan and his boys Josh and Peter came with us. We decided to get there as soon as it opened so we could beat the rush, because it was a Saturday. We did good because the crowds showed up about the time we were leaving. We got to watch them feed the penguins. And in the picture with the girls in the stroller, the monkey was watching them. I just love being able to stay at home with my girls so I can take advantage of days like this.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Your girls are so cute! They are growing up so fast! I love their bows, you always have them looking so cute!

Mickie Ann said...

Oh.. I heard it was comming but never heard when!! I am glad you had fun.

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

JaNan, You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details