Friday, April 16, 2010

SWIMMING LESSONS

So I signed up the girls for swim lessons this April and they love it.  It is called Shrimp classes.  Because the girls are under 3 years old, it is a class for parents and kids.  It helps and teaches us and them the basics like kicking, laying on their backs, blowing bubbles, and going under the water.  I am so proud of my girls, they absolutely love the water and are doing so good with their teacher.  We go twice a week for 30 minutes for 4 weeks.  The first week we were taught how to get them to jump in the water to us and how to support their head so they will trust us to lay on their backs.  They have since had life jackets on and blown bubbles with their mouth and just last night they let us dunk their heads under the water 3 times.  I was so proud of them.  They cry when we have to get out.  Daddy has been able to come to all of the classes except the first, which Grandma Hancock filled in  (What would I do without my mother).  Anyways again I am so proud of my big girls and how cute they are when they play in the water.    

No comments: