Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ALREADY CELL PHONE SAVY?????

So here are my baby girls all grown up. They actually like to use just about anything as a cell phone because our cell phones are off limits.The reason our cell phones are off limits is because they learned how to download ring tones on my phone. One day I heard this song that I had never heard before on my phone and so I looked and there were 2 rap songs as ringtones. I guess my girls are gonna be original gangsters. They mostly use the remotes. It is hilarious. They actually make noises like they are having a conversation and then we will ack them who they are talking to and they look at the phone and then either put it back to their ear or hand it to us. This first one is Clara looking quite natural. And here is my Carlie girl. It was hard catching her in the right position because she likes to walk and talk.


2 comments:

Prescott family said...

That is so funny! I remember when my boys did the same thing - although we didn't have cell phones back then! They either wanted the regular phone or the remote. Ahhh, how quickly they grow up. They are so cute! And getting so big.
Andrea

Mickie Ann said...

hehehehehe!!!! THey are true girls. Anna Belle loves to talk on the remotes or the play phones wehave for her. Tietjen did to, but I have seen Anna Belle more "in love" with talking than he was. She use to sit at the computer and talk on her phone... just like mommy I guess!! Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe it!!